1. Real World Experience
Be ready for actual work! Our internships program is carefully developed to ensure that participants gain real world experience. Our internship provides a nice learning curve for participants with little experience of the professional world.
Network, Network, Network! Internships allow you to get connected and build your professional contacts and connections. These professional connections are imperative for your career growth and can be very beneficial for your future career.
3. Skill up / strengthen your cv
Internships are key to building experience as a student / recent graduate. So, make your CV stand out with a portfolio of real-world projects with some amzazing companies.
3. Stepping Block / Career Foundation
To do or not to do? Finding what you love to do is a hard thing – internships provide the opportunities to explore whether you will like it or not.
1. Applications are open from 25th April 2022 and close at midnight on 5th June 2022
2. First round applicants will be selected for interviews by the 10th June 2022
3. Final round applicants will be selected by the 18th of June 2022
4. Skill training program will be from the 23rd of June 2022 to the 26th of June 2022
*Please note that the skill training session will be mandatory to attend
Criteria for Interns
1. Be enrolled in a Pakistani College
2. Internships are only Lahore based
3. Be at least a Sophomore / 2nd-year college student or postgraduate
4. Be prepared to work from a minimum of 45 to 60 hours/week
5. Be smart, passionate, and determined about your degree
6. Be computer literate in standard software applications
IWIP Internship 2022
1. Finalists are provided an intensive three to the five-day skill training program (Please
note we charge 3500 for the training program)
2. Finalist will be placed in an internship at our partner organization
3. Interns will be supported by our organization throughout their internship program
4. Most internships are paid
1. Our Partner Colleges are Forman Christian College and Lahore College Women
2. Successfully completed internships will result in a course credit by your college
3. Longer-term internships – 3 to 6 months are available